A complete edible oil refining process
Crude oil→water washing and alkali refining→ dephosphorization degumming→ continuous decoloration→continuous deodorization→to fractionation and dewaxing workshop
1>Degumming：To remove the gum impurities, and prepare for the subsequent refining processes.
2>Deacidfying：To remove the free fatty acid in the crude oil.
3>Decoloring: To remove the pigment in the crude oil by adding active clay, so that can improve the oil quality.
4>Deodorizing：To remove the odor in the oil, so that can improve the flavor, stability, color and quality of the oil.
5>Dewaxing: To renmove the wax in the oil and improve the quality of the oil.
(1) Function: Leaching system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The extraction series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
2. Main Process
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
(2) Meal is sent to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
(4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated.