Coconut Oil Press Features
1.Since the oil content of coconut is 16%-24%,which is not very high.It can only produce a little oil by pressing.So our company developed the coconut oil extraction machine.The coconut oil extraction process machinery adopts the most scientific oil extraction method to extract crude coconut oil from coconut,the oil residue will be lower than 1%,High capacity edible coconut oil with low solvent addition.
2.Our coconut oil extraction machine is energy-saving and environment-friendly.The meal is more suitable for animal feed.
3.General introduction of coconut oil extraction machine:
New type coconut oil extraction machine utilizes solvent to extract oil out of soybean embryos through effect of wet penetration, diffusion and convert diffusion. The solvent is capable of dissolving the fat separates coconut oil from the mixture of oil and solvent, and obtains crude coconut oil after solvent recycling. The solvent coconut meal is also recycled so as to obtain extracted coconut meal.
Coconut Oil Presser Working Principle
1.The quick wear part use good quality steel which processing by cementation heat treatment.So this treatment can extend working life, reduce use-cost and maintenance time.
2. Our Extra VCO coconut oil extraction machine/oil expeller/oil making press machine oil maker adopt new type big modulus helical gear transmission, can boost transmission efficiency, reduce energy consumption.
3. Extended barrel of Extra VCO coconut oil extraction machine/oil expeller/oil making press machine oil maker presser make the squeezed time longer, boost the efficiency of oil.
4. Perfect research and check routine before delivery make the machine easy to operate.
1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the Rotocel extractor.
2) Rotocel extractor: spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing,you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3) DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4) Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipids and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5) Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6) Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7) Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.